Specialized Zee Cage II Left
Brought to you by Endeavour Cycles
The Zee Cage II is compatible with SWAT solutions for tool and storage integration and features a unique side-loading design, allowing riders to easily manage bottles when space on the frame is limited.
- Item condition: New
- Availability: Buy online, In-store
- Brand: Specialized
- Category: Bike Bottle Cages
- ID: 103024859
- Material: Plastic
- Mount Position: Frame Tubing
- SWAT technology design allows for storage and tool integration
- Reinforced composite material improves durability without adding weight
- Side-loading design allows for secure bottle retention, with easy in/out accessibility for frames with a compact bottle mounting area
- Right-hand loading on the downtube; left-hand loading on the seat tube
- Minimalist, sleek design with razor-sharp graphics
- Accepts EMT Cage Mount tool
- Accepts MTB XC Kit Storage Box (only on applicable Epic and Stumpjumper/Epic HT models)
Your new bike will be fitted and serviced by our professionally trained staff. Ask about our bike fitting service, "Body Geometry Fit".
New bikes include a FREE complete service.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Endeavour Cycles offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.