Specialized Airtool CO2 Road Mini Pump
Brought to you by Endeavour Cycles
This compact road Air Tool provides the speed of CO2 inflation with the added backup of an efficient mini pump.
- Item condition: New
- Availability: Buy online, In-store
- Brand: Specialized
- Category: Bike Hand Pumps
- ID: 103024862
- Unique head works with any threaded CO2 cartridge and includes ring to store inline on pump
- Opposing side of head is a presta opening for hand pump inflation
- Aluminium shaft, handle, and chamber for durable performance
- Smaller volume body for reaching higher pressures
- Plunger locks to body chamber with a simple twist for secure storage
- Water bottle boss mount included
- Compact design fits inside jersey pocket
Your new bike will be fitted and serviced by our professionally trained staff. Ask about our bike fitting service, "Body Geometry Fit".
New bikes include a FREE complete service.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Endeavour Cycles offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.