Shimano Ultegra 6800 53/39T Crankset 2016
Brought to you by Endeavour Cycles
The Ultegra 6800 crankset has the new four-arm design inherited from Dura Ace, which is designed to maintain stiffness but reduce weight by moving the arms to cope with the different forces at different parts of the pedal stroke. The new design shaves about 26g from the previous crank with a crank/bottom bracket weight of 765g while maintaining the same durability.
- Item condition: New
- Availability: Click & Collect, Buy online
- Brand: Shimano
- Category: Cranksets
- ID: 102872682
- Discipline: Road
- Rings: Double
- HollowGlide hollow outer chainring gives vast improvements in rigidity by virtually removing outer chainring flex and hugely improves shift performance, even under high load
- The chainring teeth have been developed to work in conjunction with 11-speed HG-EV chains for increased contact to provide greater efficiency and improved power transfer
- Industry leading HollowTech II cold forged 4 arm hollow cranks have been evolved for maximum rigidity while reducing weight
- HollowTech II integrated bottom bracket uses a wider bearing placement and larger axle diameter for increased stiffness and efficiency
- HollowTech II integrated bottom bracket seal design has minimal bearing interfaceensuring smooth rolling and increased durability
- 172.5 mm Crank Length
-Bottom bracket not included
Your new bike will be fitted and serviced by our professionally trained staff. Ask about our bike fitting service, "Body Geometry Fit".
New bikes include a FREE complete service.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Endeavour Cycles offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.