Bryton Rider 100 2017
Brought to you by Endeavour Cycles
If you’ve ever dreamed to have a cycling computer to be as simple as possible for your daily commute, but it also provides pro like functionalities with an affordable price, the Rider 100 is the one. No speed sensor installation required, the Rider 100 features Power On and Go with Auto Start/Stop, keeping you in the mood for cycling. Compatible with the ANT+ Heart Rate monitor, Cadence sensor, the Rider 100 can definitely channel your cycling excitement to the next level. The large auto backlight easy-to-read display works great with 36 real time data functions including customizable data pages, allowing you to be always on top of your workouts. The GPS recording option gives you the opportunity to compare and compete with other cyclists by sharing the recorded FIT files to popular training websites after workouts. Designed for everyday cyclists, the Rider 100 is simple, powerful and affordable.
- Item condition: New
- Availability: Click & Collect, Buy online
- Brand: Bryton
- Category: Cycling Computers
- ID: 102898038
- Wireless: Wireless Unit
- Screen: Standard
- Maps: Not Included
- Cadence: Not Included
- Heart Rate Monitor: Not Included
- Power Meter Compatible: No
- GPS Cycling Computer
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver for fast positioning
- No speed sensor installation needed. Just power on and go
- Slim and lightweight design
- IPX7 waterproof
- Large and easy-to-read display
- 7 customizable data screen with maximum of 5 data per page
- ANT+™ wireless technology
- Compatible with ANT+ HR monitor, speed and cadence sensors
- Anti-glare display for daytime and clear backlight for night rides
- Support for viewing stats on devices or uploading to Strava, Training Peaks, and Fit track
• Model: Rider 100
• Dimension WxHxD: 39.8 x 60.5 x 16.5mm
• Device Weight: 40 g
• Display: 1.6" Mono LCD
• Battery hour: 25 hours
• GPS: High-Sensitivity Chipset
• Waterproof: IPX7
• Wireless interface: WLAN, 2.4 GHz ANT+, Bluetooth Smart wireless technology
• Alerts: Yes
• Lap history: 130 laps
• Log history: 300 hours
• Heart rate zones: 7 zones
• Operating Temperature: -10C° ~ 50C°
• Language: EN/FR/DE/IT/ES/NL/DA/NO/SW/FI/PT/JP/KO/TC/SC
What's in the box
- Rider 100 main unit
- USB Cable
- Bike Mount
- Quick start guide
Your new bike will be fitted and serviced by our professionally trained staff. Ask about our bike fitting service, "Body Geometry Fit".
New bikes include a FREE complete service.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Endeavour Cycles offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.