Specialized Jynx Sport 650B 2017
Now AU$750 AU$825
Brought to you by Endeavour Cycles
It's been said that variety is the spice of life, and the same could be said for riding. After all, life's too short to spend all of your time out on the bike path. It's time to grab your ride by the horns, take it out of the city, and let it roam free. It's time to get on a Jynx Sport 650b. We built it with an aluminium construction that's durable and compliant, while our Women's Sport Trail 650b Geometry ensures that you'll remain both comfortable and confident when your wheels hit the dirt. And with corrosion-resistant hardware, dependable brakes, and the ability to mount a kickstand, this Jynx is ready to take you wherever you need to go.
- Item condition: New
- Availability: In-store
- Brand: Specialized
- Category: Hardtail Mountain Bikes
- Gender: Unisex
- Size: Small
- Frame in inches: 14.5"
- Colour: Grey
- ID: 103070855
- Material: Aluminium
- Riding Style: Trail
- Wheel Size: 27.5"
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio
- The frame was constructed from A1 Premium Aluminum, while our Women's Sport Trail 650b Geometry is on display in order to provide a confident, comfortable platform for riding over mixed terrain.
- Custom SR Suntour 650b suspension fork utilizes our Multi-Circuit Damping technology to eliminate any "pogo" effect by delivering 80mm of hydraulic damped, coil-sprung suspension to smooth out rough terrain.
- A Shimano Alivio rear derailleur controls the rear shifting with durable aplomb. It shifts along a wide gear range, 11-34t, so you can ride confidently knowing that you'll always have the right gear for the hill at hand.
FRAME: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminium, Women's Sport Trail 650b Geometry, forged dropouts, replaceable derailleur hanger, kickstand mount
FORK: SR Suntour XCM 650b, coil spring, custom Multi-Circuit Damping, 80mm of travel
FRONT HUB: Shimano Centre Lock, disc, 9x100mm QR, 32h
REAR HUB: Shimano Centre Lock, disc, 10x135mm QR, 32h
SPOKES: Stainless, 14g
RIMS: 650b, disc, alloy, double-wall, pin joint, 25mm inner width, 32h
Fast Trak Sport, 650bx2.0", 60TPI, wire bead, Flak Jacket protection
REAR TYRE: Fast Trak Sport, 650bx2.0", 60TPI, wire bead, Flak Jacket protection
CRANKSET: Stout, forged alloy construction
BOTTOM BRACKET: Square taper, 73mm, internal bearings
SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Altus, 8-speed
FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Altus, 34.9mm clamp, down-swing
REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Alivio, Shadow design, SGS cage
CASSETTE: Sunrace, 8-speed, 11-34t
CHAIN: KMC X8, 8-speed w/reusable MissingLink
FRONT BRAKE: Shimano BR-M315, hydraulic disc, resin pads
REAR BRAKE: Shimano BR-M315, hydraulic disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor
HANDLEBARS: Alloy bar, 15mm rise, 9-degree backsweep, 5-degree upsweep, 640/680mm width, 31.8mm
GRIPS: Specialized MTB Grip, lock-on
STEM: Ahead 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise
SADDLE: Women's Body Geometry Myth Sport, steel rails, 155mm
SEATPOST: Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm
SEAT BINDER: Alloy, QR clamp, 31.8mm
PEDALS: Specialized Dirt Pedals
Your new bike will be fitted and serviced by our professionally trained staff. Ask about our bike fitting service, "Body Geometry Fit".
New bikes include a FREE complete service.