Tacx Flux Smart Trainer
Brought to you by Endeavour Cycles
Riding indoors is forever becoming more like riding on the road with the help of smart technology that closely simulates riding on real roads from the comfort of your home. Tacx is a chief protagonist of the advancement of indoor riding experiences with a fleet of interactive trainers that can make riding inside both fun and beneficial. One such trainer is the new Flux Smart direct drive trainer, which is compact, quiet and connects to smartphones and tablets, allowing you to ride against your mates on real roads in the virtual world.
- Item condition: New
- Availability: Click & Collect, In-store
- Brand: Tacx
- Category: Indoor Smart Bike Trainers
- ID: 102970999
- Smart and fully connected - This trainer is connected wirelessly to smartphones and tablets and knows the ANT+, FE-C protocol, enabling you to train with Tacx apps as well as third-party apps like Zwift and TrainerRoad. You can also train stand-alone; if you do not connect the trainer, it will simulate a flat road.
- Big Flywheel - The Flux offers the truest simulation of a pedal stroke as it is equipped with the heaviest flywheel to date.
- Sssst - The inner parts of the Flux are carefully selected to minimise sound levels.
- Automatic calibration - The set up of the Flux enables an easy, automatic calibration process to ensure high accuracy.
- Plug and play - As the Flux is a direct drive you simply remove your bike's rear wheel and place it directly on the trainer, step on and start training.
- Connections revealed - The flux shows when it is connected to the mains and to a device over ANT+ or Bluetooth by an LED light on the side.
- Stable and robust - The Flux has been designed to enable you to really push your limits, especially when standing on the pedals.
Type of trainer: Interactive Smart direct drive with electric brake
Magnets: 8 Permanent ferrite magnets & 8 electromagnets
Electrical requirements: 110-240 Volt
Power indicator: None
Connection indicator: (ANT/BT) 2 LEDs
Firmware upgradable: Yes
Supplied with: Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5mm)
Suitable bikes: Width of rear fork: Race 130mm, MTB 135mm. Adapters for other widths available, Not suitable for a long cage rear derailleur
Suitable cassettes: Various Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo cassettes
Max. power (40 km/h): 1500 Watt
Max. slope: 10%
Simulation of descent: No
Max. torque: 22.1Nm
Max. brake force: 65N
Flywheel: Actual of 7kg
Flywheel effect: 22.8kg
Calibration: Spin down
Footprint (LxW): 670×650mm (26.4×25.6in)
Height: 465mm (18.3in)
Dimensions when folded: Not foldable
Weight: 16kg (35.3lbs)
Article number: T2900
DATA OUTPUT AND CONTROL
Wireless communication: ANT+ FE-C, Bluetooth Smart open Control by Smartphone, tablet, ANT+ FE-C bike computers and stand-alone Connect to computer via ANT+ antenna
Output: Speed, cadence and power
Read output on: Smartphone, tablet, bike computer, sports watch, computer with ANT+ antenna
Your new bike will be fitted and serviced by our professionally trained staff. Ask about our bike fitting service, "Body Geometry Fit".
New bikes include a FREE complete service.