Specialized 2FO Clip Shoes
Brought to you by Endeavour Cycles
Foot out, flat out. Pushing the limits requires confidence in your equipment. 2FO Clip brings control, comfort, and protection to platform clip pedal footwear without any weight and fit penalties. Developed and tested by gravity and all-mountain athletes worldwide, the 2FO Clip was engineered to allow for smooth pedal entry and exit so you can focus on going fast and getting loose.
- Item condition: New
- Availability: Buy online, In-store
- Brand: Specialized
- Category: Mountain Bike Shoes
- Gender: Unisex
- ID: 103024884
- Style: Clip In
- Landing Strip cleat pocket is optimised for effortless foot-out riding style with platform clip pedals
- Dual durometer sole uses firm rubber to control clip-in, and softer rubber to optimise toe and heel traction
- Stiff Lollipop™ inner plate for high performance pedalling sits in a bed of EVA to soften landings and maintain off-bike traction
- Rearward cleat set-up option with 4mm slot extension
- Injection-moulded toe kick, anti-tear toe, and high-side cuff for lightweight armour-like protection
- Air mesh on tongue and upper provides protection and quickly sheds water weight
- Smooth thermobonded upper for lightweight durability and a snag-free profile
- Cushioned EVA midsole is sealed with a protective skin for support and tear resistance
- Body Geometry equipped to optimise comfort and performance
- Relaxed Fit for a balance of pedal feel and off-bike comfort
- 2-bolt cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals
- Lacelock™ elastic keeps laces out of chainrings (extra set of coloured laces included)
Available in Black/Red and in the Brosnan LTD colour
Your new bike will be fitted and serviced by our professionally trained staff. Ask about our bike fitting service, "Body Geometry Fit".
New bikes include a FREE complete service.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Endeavour Cycles offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.