Specialized 2FO Flat
Brought to you by Endeavour Cycles
Foot out, flat out. Pushing the limits requires confidence in your equipment. 2FO brings control, comfort, and protection to platform pedal footwear without any weight and fit penalties. Developed and tested by gravity and all-mountain athletes worldwide, 2FO uses our SlipNot™ rubber tread compound for ultimate platform pedal hook-up.
- Item condition: New
- Availability: Buy online, In-store
- Brand: Specialized
- Category: Mountain Bike Shoes
- Gender: Unisex
- ID: 103026766
- Style: Non Clip
- SlipNot™ rubber compound developed in our tyre lab optimises shoe and pedal connection
- Directional shark-skin forefoot tread pattern grips pedals, while open rear hex pattern provides traction
- Injection-moulded toe kick, anti-tear toe, and high-side cuff for lightweight armour-like protection
- Air mesh on tongue and upper provides protection and quickly sheds water weight
- Smooth thermobonded upper for lightweight durability and a snag-free profile
- Cushioned EVA midsole is sealed with a protective skin for support and tear resistance
- Body Geometry equipped to optimise comfort and performance
- Lacelock™ elastic keeps laces out of chainrings (extra set of coloured laces included)
- Relaxed Fit for a balance of pedal feel and off-bike comfort
Your new bike will be fitted and serviced by our professionally trained staff. Ask about our bike fitting service, "Body Geometry Fit".
New bikes include a FREE complete service.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Endeavour Cycles offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.