The Expert Road shoe features Body Geometry technology, Boa® dial adjustability, and the FACT™ carbon/composite fiber sole for high-performance comfort and unbeatable value.
- Item condition: New
- Availability: Buy online, In-store
- Brand: Specialized
- Category: Road Bike Shoes
- Gender: Unisex
- ID: 102828102
- Style: Clip In
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbed: ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- FACT™ carbon/composite fiber sole is directionally rigid for outstanding power transfer: Stiffness Index 8.5.
- Boa® IP1 Snap dial closure for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the Boa® Lifetime Guarantee.
- Light, supple thermobonded upper for superior fit.
- Reflective heel elements for high visibility.
- Standard Fit for on-bike support and all-day comfort.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
-Approximate weight: 260g (1/2 pair, size 42)
Your new bike will be fitted and serviced by our professionally trained staff. Ask about our bike fitting service, "Body Geometry Fit".
New bikes include a FREE complete service.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Endeavour Cycles offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.