This lightweight mountain bike saddle is ultra-light with a FACT™ carbon fibre shell tuned for racing stiffness. The S-Works Phenom features a rounded anti-snag tail and the perfect amount of padding for all-day rides.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab tested to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries
- Super-light EVA padding for comfort and support on longer rides
- Low friction panels on the nose and tail improve pedalling efficiency and rider mobility while moving ‘on and off’ the back of the saddle
- FACT™ carbon fibre shell is flex-tuned for support and ride compliance
- Ultra-light and strong oversized FACT™ carbon rails
- Level 2 padding: Medium density foam; bike feel with additional cushioning
- NOTE: Oversized 7x9mm carbon rails not compatible with seatposts equipped with side-load clamp mechanisms for 7mm round rails
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Endeavour Cycles offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.