POC Octal Raceday Helmet
Brought to you by Endeavour Cycles
Designed to give you aero-speed without sacrificing comfort, the POC Octal Raceday Helmet has numerous vents and channels to help keep you cool while you beat the rest to finish line. Engineered to be the next step in road bike helmet safety and race performance, the award-winning Octal helmet has Coolbest padding installed to help reduce the internal temperatures while the lightweight size adjustment system illustrates the amazing difference a comfortable and secure fit can make to your ride.
To further improve safety, the construction of the helmet provides more coverage and additional protection for the temples and back of the head. The high-performance EPS liner is strategically thicker in the most exposed areas to offer better protection for the skull in the event of a tumble. And let's not forget the amazing Eye Garage to keep your sunglasses securely in position when placed on the helmet. Look like a winner every day. Get a Raceday!
Eye garage to keep your sunglasses securely in position when placed on the helmet
• Designed to perfectly match Raceday clothing
• High performance EPS liner, optimized in density
• Fully-wrapping uni-body shell construction
• Superior ventilation, using POC's innovative ventilation design
• Ultralight size-adjustment system ensures a comfortable and secure fit
• ICE tag sticker included for listing next-of-kin & medical info for emergency services use
• Straps moulded into liner
• Temperature regulating CoolBest padding
• Weighs less than 200 grams (size Medium, CE-version)
• Odour free thanks to Polygiene Odor Control Technology
• Colour finish: Matte
• Shell material: PC
• Core: EPS
• Fit: LD Foam
• Suits: Road, Triathlon, Time Trial
• Certification: U.S. CPSC Safety Standard, CE-EN 1078, AS/NZS 2063 (Australian Standards compliant with sticker)
Sizes & Weights
• Small: 50-56 cm (230 g)
• Medium: 54-60 cm (250 g)
• Large: 56-62 cm (285 g)
To obtain the correct helmet size, measure around the head just above the ears and level front to back
Your new bike will be fitted and serviced by our professionally trained staff. Ask about our bike fitting service, "Body Geometry Fit".
New bikes include a FREE complete service.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Endeavour Cycles offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.