Aerodynamic performance, safety and ventilation do not need to come at the expense of each other. By using our whole-helmet approach to development, we have been able to deliver unparalleled levels of aerodynamic performance, safety and ventilation without compromise in the Ventral SPIN. Taking inspiration from the Venturi effect, the helmet’s airflow zones allow the helmet to pass through the air with greater efficiency, making it faster. Residual air traveling around the helmet is managed by the 22° aero trailing edge, the perfect angle for minimizing turbulence, further improving aerodynamic performance. By leading air through rather than around the helmet, its wake is minimized, while its ventilation and cooling properties are enhanced. Other features of our whole-helmet approach include a fully wrapped unibody shell with an EPS liner for the ideal balance between weight and protection. SPIN (Shearing Pad INside), our patent-pending silicone pad technology; a lightweight adjustment system and an ergonomic precision strap provides a flexible, comfortable and secure fit.
- Unique aerodynamic design optimized with CFD testing for enhanced aerodynamic performance and minimal air turbulence.
- Helmet integrated with patent pending SPIN (Shearing Pad Inside) pads
- Accelerated airflow zones, inspired by the venturi effect, to reduce fluid drag.
- Extreme cooling and ventilation due to innovative air flow design.
- High performance EPS liner with targeted and optimised density to provide the ideal balance of low weight and crash protection.
- Fully wrapped unibody shell construction to increase safety and helmet integrity.
- Light weight size adjustment system for a personalised fit.
- Easily adjustable precision straps molded into the helmet liner for extra comfort and safety.
- Eye garage to keep your sunglasses securely in position when placed on the helmet.
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Endeavour Cycles offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.