The Shimano TR5 Triathlon shoes are a high-performance shoe for speedy transitions and optimum power. The Shimano TR5 Triathlon shoes offer high-performance features at an entry-level price. The reversed strap closure and heel strap allow fast transitions and the quick dry interior is comfortable even without socks. The lightweight glass fiber reinforced-polyamide sole ensures efficient pedaling.
- T1-Quick strap and extra-wide collar simplifies foot entry and quickens transitions
- Asymmetrical heel loop makes it easier to get your finger through the loop to quickly secure the shoe during transitions
- 3D breathable mesh for optimal ventilation
- Light-weight glass fibre reinforced nylon sole
- SPD-SL and SPD cleat compatibility
- Adaptable Cup Insole
- Women’s specific fit for a more natural, comfortable fit
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Endeavour Cycles offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.